Q-munity Testimonials Practitioner

Ken Wilber
President, The Integral Institute, Boulder, CO,Philosopher and author of A Brief History of Everything and 16 other books on consciousness and Integral theory and practice.
  • “The Q-Link is a technology that amplifies and clarifies the body's energies. By reducing the noise in any energy field, this technology strengthens and purifies the body's own energies.
  • This technology has been scientifically demonstrated to enhance the body's ability to protect itself from harmful environmental radiation, and thus it helps to remove harmful influences on the organism's health and well-being. Therefore, it removes some of the blocks to inner transformation to higher and healthier states of being."
Dr Prof. Kim A Jobst Dm
MRC, MFHom, Visiting Professor of Healthcare and Intergrated Medicine, Oxford Brooks University, UK

“Emerging evidence from early clinical, cellular and molecular studies of the effects of Q-Link on cardiovascular, immune and central nervous systems is startling.”

Dr Robert Young
Microbiologist.

“After wearing the Q-Link for only 72 hours, every test showed a very signicant improvement in the quality of their blood. The blood of the test group wearing Q-Links showed a normal blood profile that I see in only 1 out of every 10,000 people. In my scientific opinion anybody whose blood is improved to this degree will signficiantly improve their performance and the quality of their life.”

Dr Mark Atkinson
Holistic Medical Physician

"As someone who used to get tired sitting in front of computers and used to worry about the detrimental effects of external EMF's, particularly as an avid user of mobile phones, I decided to research the various devices and technologies on the market that claim to strengthen the body's subtle energy fields. It was Q-Link that came out top. As a Q-Link wearer, I no longer get tired whilst at my computer, plus I'm enjoying noticeably higher energy levels and improved mental performance as a result of wearing my Q-Link. I highly recommend it."

William Tiller, Ph.D. Professor Emeritus, Stanford University & Guggenheim Fellow

“My working hypothesis is that, beside strengthening the natural bioenergy of a person, Clarus SRT™ also appears to clarify the electromagnetic forces themselves. The combination of both would positively change the way electromagnetic fields interact with the body. My intuition and logic suggest that Clarus type products will be an important part of humanity’s future.”

Bija Bennett
Author of “Emotional Yoga”

Yoga means ‘to link’ and that’s precisely what the Q-Link does. It links your body, mind and soul”.

Gun Agell
Author of Strengthen your Immune System

"I have verified that the QLink Pendant protects me from electromagnetic radiation and enhances my own energy levels."

Joseph Angleitner
D.C. DIBAK (Diplomat of the International Board of Applied Kinesiology) La Jolla, CA

"I have tested the Q-Link's effectiveness utilizing Applied Kinesiology with many of my patients against computer screens, my X-ray generator, power lines, cellular telephone and colour television sets. It has not failed to produce positive results in the presence of these evoked environmental stressors. I've never seen these excellent benefits with a product before."

Herb Ross
D.C. President, Aspen Sleep Institute, Aspen, CO

"In my practice as an holistic chiropractor, I have had the opportunity to test the Q-Link with many of my patients. They are experiencing increased energy, greater mental clarity, more emotional stability, and reduced irritation from computers. The Q-Link may be essential to the health and well being of every individual given the degree of electropollution in our world."

Margo Anand
Author “The Art of Everyday Ecstasy”, International workshop leader and speaker

“I have been using the Q-Link as a tool to help keep my resilience high during seminars, book tours, workshops and lectures. It allows me to stay calm and centred in high intensity situations. To me the Q-Link is a short cut to meditation. It creates a wonderful sense of inner spaciousness which allows me to welcome new situations with presence and clarity.”

Kirsten Lord
BSc (physio). MCSP. SRP. AMus(Aust)

“Since wearing the Q-Link I found that my stress levels and concentration have improved. I feel more relaxed and can cope with the stress and pressures of my work more effectively. The role of Q-Link for my patients is multi-fold: the Q-Link’s powerful effects will not only enhance direct physical treatment but will also help to maintain that improvement in between treatment sessions.“

William J. Saccoman, M.D.
San Diego Clinic of Preventive Medicine

"Thank you for your contribution to mankind. I've been practicing preventive medicine for 36 years and this is a field that really appreciates any easy-to-use method of protecting ourselves from the ravages of environmental hazards, i.e. electromagnetic fields. The truly effective Q-Link products can easily protect and strengthen us as demonstrated by merely testing it in the presence of a computer or cell phone. Test your muscle strength before and after. You'll never leave home without it. "

Dr. Larry Altshuler, M.D.

"I've noticed a substantial increase in my own energy level and less stress since I began wearing the Q-Link. Many of my staff wear Q-Links and experience similar benefits, especially those who work with computers all day. The Q-Link Pendant is a great, unique and timely product."

Robert Teifeld, Ph.D.
Biomedical Researcher

"This technology, which has been shown to have biological effects on the cellular level, [can unlock] a complete transformation of who we think we are, and what we are capable of knowing and accomplishing."

Steve McGregor
BioMeridian Corporation

"I have conducted thousands of tests using the BioMeridian FDA-Registered MSA-21 stress assessment system in every industry and I have never seen anything like the Q-Link results. Whether the Q-Link was worn for 2 minutes or 2 days, every subject exhibited a dramatic increase in measurable energy, a strengthened resistance to the effects of stress, & a shift to their ideal performance state."